The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. At Global Information Services (GIS), we believe that it is amazing what can happen with technology.
Our Mission: to be the trusted business partner to unleash growth and master execution through digital innovation.
You will be part of the Identity and Access management team, which is part of the Global Technology Security and Compliance CoE. You will report to the Global IAM Manager and your role will be to safeguard the IT role authorisation principal and SoD matrices defined for the IT authorisation landscape for JDE. The Authorisation Specialist will work with business role owners to continuously evolve and improve JDE’s authorisation model to ensure that our business associates can perform their duties on day 1 with security and compliance as per design.
As an Authorisation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the design for authorisation requests for new roles or changes in existing roles are in line with JDE’s IT authorisation principal and matrix in collaboration with business owners
- Advising business and IT application owners on setting up authorisation models and matrices
- Collaborating with relevant owners and ensuring that documentations are up to date with any decision in changes on authorisation matrices
- Ensuring a clear process is in place to update authorisations for IAM processes, such as joiner, mover and leaver processes
- Guaranteeing there are no Segregation of Duties (SOD) violations during role design or updates
- Supporting role owners during regular role attestation campaigns.