We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Shopper Marketing Trainee, Greece to join our Retail business on a 12month breakthrough journey. Here you will have the chance to be a valued member of our team, enjoy a real job from day one, work with functional experts and get supported by your peers and manager to lead independently, or co-pilot, projects across Sales.
Far more importantly, you will get to know better our awesome people, our amazing business, our unique coffee culture and why not, even turning this role into a permanent opportunity.
You will be based in Athens reporting to National Accounts & Shopper Marketing Manager and responsible to undertake tasks such as:
- Supporting our Shopper Marketing team to effective execution of Promo Calendar and In store Activation Strategy, in order to achieve pre-determined overall sales objectives backing the growth of the company’s business (e.g. Share of Shelf, Promo /In-store Activation, Promo Calendar Compliance and Effectiveness)
- Supporting and liaising with KAs and Field Sales teams to ensure execution and In Store Excellence.
- Supporting E-commerce team on strategy roll-out and brand priorities guidelines, to achieve best in class e-commerce presence.
- Supporting Shopper Marketing to promo Calendar KPIs monitoring (Displays/POS materials/WD scores).
- Reporting monthly customer sell-out data analysis (MS/market data per category)